July 02, 2007

Barn Sale finds~










Friday morning I drove out to the "Wine Country" near my home and went to a Barn Sale! I had so much fun shopping and getting ideas from the different vignettes set up!! It was amazing! I was able to met a few fellow bloggers there also. The pillows are down pillows with quilted covers....and on the reverse side is a lovely pale green floral. They will be used greatly as they are made well!


The Flag sign is proudly hanging just above my doorbell on the front porch. the yellow candle, smells like Vanilla Pound Cake...yummy...sits among the Roosters in the garden window in the kitchen! The black toile English China plate holds the candle. My white creamware vase is sitting on my side table with a arrangement of flowers from the yard. The little wreath with holds some dainty succulents has a new home on the back porch on the wicker/glass coffee table. The Sweet P candle rest in a milk glass compete on the mantle. Just a few things to once again feather the nest!






5 comments:

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Wonderful finds! Looks like they add that special touch to your lovely home! I always enjoy a good yard, barn, sale!
I just love your big kitty!
Blessings to You! Mindy!
Love Ya-Claudia O

Kelley said...

What lovely finds Mindy!
And everything looks so pretty in your home!
Wishing you a blessed day and holiday!

Marilyn in NM said...

I just love the chickens and the sunflowers. I'm a "candleholic" and so any vignette or setting that contains candles is beautiful to me!
I also decorate with lots & lots of books. I never knew they were for decorating, always thought you were suppose to read them....LOL. I love new life for old items.

Kelli said...

You found so many wonderful things, Mindy! The chocolate brown/floral pillows are beautiful and I love how you displayed all of your lovely new things!
Have a wonderful 4th of July with your family!
Kelli

Amy said...

ooh very nice, I love the cushions :-)