December 24, 2006

Wishing you a Joyous Christmas!!!








We are set for Christmas here at our home. Packages are still being wrapped as I write this. Chicken and dumplings are simmering on the stove. I have had a minor setback in my health. Yesterday I spent most of the day in the ER and the Doctor diagnosed me with Acute Bronchitis.After an IV with fluids and antibiotics, I found myself this morning only feeling slightly better. But ALL IS WELL! I will be getting plenty of rest and hubby and the kids will be getting dinner fixed for tomorrow! I didn't go to church services today, as I was so looking forward to them today, but I opted to stay home where I need to be right now. We have lots of munchies, and fun foods for later tonight to have when we are playing games and watching movies! This was a very scary experience for me yesterday as I've never felt this way before. It was very hard to breathe and it seemed as if it happened overnight....I thought I had just a bad cold!! I'm thankful that I went in when I did...thank you Jesus! I will leave you with lots of wonderful wishes for a most Blessed Christmas.....as we celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ! May God richly bless each of you.....

14 comments:

Saija said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours ... !!!

Saija said...

and i wanted to wish you a speedy recovery too! so glad you got to the ER ...

HomemakerAng said...

wow! try to take it easy, if you possibly can! sorry to hear this, give the antibiotics a few days and you should be feeling better, but keep a good eye on it.. Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

So sorry you've been ill, praying for you here, merry christmas anyway :-)

Peggy said...

Merry Christmas and have a blessed new year

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Yes, I know exactly how you feel. I had the same thing and had to have breathing treatments!! I felt like I was only breathing somewhere between my breast bone!! It is awful. I have it a lot now so i have to watch myself. Also now I seem to get pneumonia easy...just a warning from me to you to watch yourself from now on.
I am sorry this came now but well this is the way this nasty stuff happens.
Thanks for stopping by my blog..I wish you a Merry Christmas too. Rest and let your family help you..
Sandy

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Christmas blessings to you and your family and peace and joy throughout the new year. Marion x

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Hoping you are feeling ever so much better, and that your Christmas was merry and bright!

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Keeping you before the Lord in prayer-and hoping you are continually getting better. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Kelli said...

Oh, Mindy, I am so glad you are feeling better! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!!
Kelli

Maggie Ann said...

Mindy, I'm so sorry to hear you have bronchitis. That is miserable stuff! Take good care of yourself...get lots of rest. Be lazy as you can. Wishing you a blessed and a very happy Christmas...to you and your family. Lifting up a prayer for you just now. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

How's things?

Won't it be fun when everyone gets back to blogging!!!

I miss you all.
HNY

Anonymous said...

Hope you are all feeling better now and have enjoyed Christmas together. May Jesus bless you and yours richly in 2007 :)

C. H. Green said...

What a beautiful site!