January 05, 2006

Joy filled day..........



What joy today was!! Good report from the doctor for dear hubby, still checking the blood sugar levels again next week...in spite of that...ALL IS TRULY WELL!!!
Little grandson was such a joy today...happy as can be, but he is a joy anyday of the week weither he is having a good day or not!!!
Was able to get alot done this evening after dear hubby went to bed, and the kids went to the movies. Decluttered some paperwork and did some bill filing, oh how I hate that stuff....but enough procrastination, time to move forward and take control of the clutter, again!
I would love to get some new sheer curtains for my bedroom window, we already have a decorative rod with some tab-top faux suede curtains, but would love to change the room a little, not make it more feminine but lighten it up a bit...will have to look at the sales this time of year...
Somehow with the new year starting I always have this sense to purge...and I know i'm not the only one feeling this way...maybe purging and rearranging a little here and moving a votive candle holder to a different spot and getting some fresh flowers is the pick up that I'm looking for. I still have roses in my front yard...hard to believe but true! Its amazing to me just puttering about and putting out some fresh candles and a small bouquet of whatever flower I can find helps me get motivated to do the harder tasks like...deluttering closets and the garage...urghh...will start that on Saturday sometime...just a little at a time...I can deal with that!

"A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak".
Ecc. 3:6-7

3 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Thanks for commenting and delurking! Fuuny thing. I just posted on my blog my desire to purchase a few things too. I'm feeling the need to freshen things uo aroudn here. Maybe it's like you said. Maybe it is the New Year.

HomemakerAng said...

hello, thanks for stopping by my blog! I am looking forward to reading yours!
blessings
homemakerang

HomemakerAng said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by! I am enjoying your blog!