September 11, 2006

In memory....




I was upstairs gathering the laundry that morning. My husband was downstairs watching tv...he yelled for me to come quickly and see what had happened. I stood there horrified at what I was watching. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I went out that day and bought a flag ...stores were empty, and most flags were already bought up, the freeways were clear, for very few people were on the road, lots of people went home to gather loved ones around and come together to feel secure.
One thing that I know for certain is this, that we must continue to be vigilant, watchful, pray without ceasing and occupy until Jesus comes. May we not forget as a nation, people, or as individuals that fateful day.......May God continue to watch over us and guide us in His ways today and everyday, In Jesus' name I pray...Amen

6 comments:

Sharon said...

It is a day we will never forget and I think we will always remember where we were at on 9-11-01...God be with us all.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that, Mindy.

Anonymous said...

And FarmgirlCyn says, "AMEN."

Maggie Ann said...

Yes, well said, from the heart and so true. Watching and praying with you...may God have mercy on us and give us victory over evil at home and abroad.

Anonymous said...

Amen

I am honouring Joseph Maffeo

did you get a flag?

I have often thought about getting one

DonnaB said...

I also say, Amen!