May 23, 2006

Providence Gate~



These are just a few photos taken last week from my our front yard....showing our humble abode...Providence Gate~ Hubby added the split rail fence, wagon wheel, stagecoach seat, and other miscellaneous items with a western theme. He was born in born in Arkansas and raised in Oklahoma, hence the "western" theme! Have my grandson today...he has a double ear infection! Boy little guy...he has been sleeping off and on all day. Its been such a blessing and joy watching him and creating a bond with him...God is so good! I have taken so photos of my master bedroom and still need to take some pics of the yard sale finds from last week. Enjoy your day no matter what you do....blessings one and all...xo

5 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

Mindy, your home is a lovely abode, just the kind of haven of rest I'd imagine for you. So pretty! My sil is from Ok. Hope your grandson is feeling much better soon. Its sad to see the little ones sick and in pain. I'll be back to see your yard sale finds ...=)!

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Love the wagon wheel! I would guess we grow very different things. I am in the midwest, with what I consider a very short growing season, and you must be able to see green stuff pretty much year round! I think I am jealous! Although my wintertime longings for spring must outdo yours! Thanks for stopping by!

Amy said...

That's a really cool little setup - hope your grandson gets better, having an ear infection is definitely no fun, I remember my own kids getting those when they were little.

Kelli said...

What a pretty front yard! It is very inviting...I love the wagon wheel!

I hope your grandbaby feels better soon. Ear infections are no fun.

Kelli

DonnaB said...

Your house and yard looks very pretty!