April 20, 2006

outings...




This is one of the many shops I visited with my best friend last Saturday. It was owned by two sisters'...and hence the shops name"Two Sisters". When you walked in it was so peaceful...and smelled heavenly too! You can see by just by the first of the shop, what treats for the senses are awaiting you....I purchased a small bouquet of very pretty posies made of paper, for which I put on my bedside table in a small vase that was my grandmothers', and a gorgeous candle inside a pink ceramic jar, the scent is "Gardenia Vanilla"....oh my is it ever fragrant..even when the the candle isn't burning you can still catch a hint of the fragrance wafting throughout the room...just lovely.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Now that looks like a shop I'd like to visit myself...

Peggy said...

I am sooooooo jealous!! Thanks for posting the photos. At least I can drool. LOL

Maggie Ann said...

How delightful! I love the pictures and am glad you thought to share them...smile.