April 04, 2006

I've got mail!!!!



Mr. Mailman came today and left me a package from Barb in Canada!! I was so excited it felt like Christmas again!! I received a treasure trove of goodies....some soothing "Raspberry Gardens" green tea, a cute little journal to keep track of my gardening adventures, (it also has the sweetest quotes inside as well,) some lovely luncheon napkins (can't wait to use them,) Gardeners loofah soap ( smells yummy and will be put to use for certain,) two adorable little tins to keep my special seeds, 2 packets of seeds to sow: Echinacea (beautiful flowers,) and Forget-Me-Nots (old fashioned and I love them,) a yummy smelling candle, A plant placard (have the perfect place for it too,) some very useful plant labels, and a vintage doily (of a woman in her garden, perfect,) Inside the card that was enclosed with the gifts was a heart-shaped rock that she had found at the beach!!! Thank you Barb for your thoughtfulness...I love all my goodies....and I'm thrilled to have been a part of this too! Just amazing to me that just months ago I started blogging and have met the loveliest women! Another thank you to Robyn for organizing this swap...its been a wonderful experience for me and hope to do this again..soon!!!!

7 comments:

Randi said...

Fun stuff!!! I love getting goodies in the mail!

Miss Robyn said...

oh what a great stack of pampering goodies! enjoy them xox

Maggie Ann said...

Looks like alot of treasures for sure....smile.

Amy said...

Looks like you've got some lovely stuff there.

Kristy said...

Hasn't this swap been great!Thanks for your lovely encouraging comments about Sew Vintage and Miss Eliza.I really do appreciate them xxx

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Hello Mindy...
What a lovely collection of goodies and so beautifully displayed in your photograph. I enjoyed clicking and enlarging for a closer look. Enjoy!
Hugs Marion

Leanne said...

The loveliest thing about forget-me-nots is that you cannot forget them! They bloom and bloom, and they spread like wildfire. Every year that they come up, there are tons more of them. I love them! And thanks for stopping by my page... I stop by here often and have always loved your posts!