April 23, 2006

10 simple things......


I was tagged by Robyn to list 10 simple things in my life...then tag another 10 people...so here goes.... 1. freshly laundered sheets on my bed, sprayed with lavender water....2. playing with my grandson ....3. spending time with family and friends, this is so imprtant to me, i so cherish the opportunity to create memories....3. cool sunny mornings...4. the smell of the ocean, the freshness of it...5. sowing seeds and watching them grow....6. roses and hydrangeas...7. a cup of irish breakfast tea...8. a summer thunderstorm...9. reading a great book...10. praying and meditaing on God's word... I Could just continue on and list more but now I must pass this on to 10 others...watch out cause i'm going to tag you too....I will find you on your blogs....LOL....enjoy.

No comments: