March 19, 2006



We had our grandson spend the night with us last night! He just turned 7 months and we had so much fun! He is a funny little guy and has such a personality. Today i'm tired and have been resting and relaxing all afternoon. It rained a bit today and it was quite windy too, but now its just the wind and cold. Feels so invigorating when the wind hits your face! Its been a peaceful day...so very thankful and grateful for my family and friends. On days like this I often reflect on just how blessed I really am. Truly grateful and satisfied with my life. God has been very good to us....my health is getting better each day. As I exercise, my energy level increases, and as I continue to lose weight, and eat healthy I feel and look better...its empowering to me! So for the rest of the evening I plan on taking a bubble bath and enjoying my new CD I purchased...again...I say, ALL IS WELL!!

4 comments:

Saija said...

i was looking for a bubblebath to buy last week ... couldn't see one that i wanted though ... i was just in the mood for it ...

hope you were able to veg & relax!

blessings on your week!

Laurie said...

Hi Mindy~I love this picture of roses! Glad you had a restful Sunday~I find exercise one of the best things to make you feel better~hey but you just can't beat a bubble bath!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lovely day for you Mindy :) Glad you are feeling so well and happy.

We are fine here - the cyclone hit further North, but it did cause a lot of devastation, so I'm praying for everyone up there. Thank you for your concern :)

hugs xx

Maggie Ann said...

I'm glad you are seeing an improvement in your health. How important. And...I envy you your close contact with your grandson..how sweet indeed! We only have one grandson, he is 2 and they live in SC. So, we only get to see them about 3 times a year. We have 3 little boys at church that were born the same month (or close) as our grandson and how I enjoy seeing them...and I can identify the different stages of growth with ours. Love your roses picture..its sooo pretty. Oh if only we could grow things like that. some people say that in our parents generation everything that grew was more abundant..it seems so, do you think so?