March 22, 2006

seasonal swap~


I sent out my seasonal swap parcel to my "spoilee" Jayne...this has been alot of fun for me finding things to pamper her..I do hope she enjoys them! I have to apologize about the darkness of the picture....still learning how to work the digital camera!! I love how Ms.Robyn has orchestrated these swaps. Its takes alot of time i'm sure and I want to tell her thank you for doing it! I haven't been blogging/journaling like this very long, but its amazing to me how we can come together and share our daily walk in life, encourage each other, hold each other up when the other may be down, and have never met. I know I have said this before, but i'm still so amazed at the giving spirit and kindness that I see everyday on your blogs...it just makes my heart sing! This is a way of life for many of us...giving, listening and holding up another's hands when they can't hold them up themselves...this is so much a part of me, this is how I live my life, authentic and being true to myself. Again, this has been a wonderful experience for me in partaking in this seasonal swap...and to Ms Robyn..a great big "THANK YOU" and to Jayne...ENJOY!!

4 comments:

QueenConch said...

Hi Mindy, I can't wait, I'm so excited about all this! It's just so much fun. Thank you in advance and I will post the photo of your gifts on my blog

Peggy said...

You are sending you package to a sweet lady... I should know as she was the one who made my care package! Yours is so pretty wrapped!

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Mindy Dear....
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such good wishes. I'm trying to get around to thanking everyone before I make another posting. Everyone's comments have been so appreciated.
I'll catch up with you again very soon. Your percel looks very pretty and inviting. Hugs - Marion

Maggie Ann said...

Sounds like you are having a great time with the swap. They are so much fun and ms*robyn has done a suberb job of organizing for sure. Visiting blogs uplift my spirits too and give me many many smiles. What a gift, =)