March 16, 2006

from my garden........

Just a few photos of the yard...first is the flowering plum tree and the blossoms smells so sweet...the second picture is my bush rose, its packed with buds and will be completely full of blooms within the next week or so...the third picture is another rose..not sure the name, but its oh so fragrant. I use it to make my own potpourri...I cut the flowers to make arrangements in the house and once the flowers are spent, then I add the petals to a huge bowl I have and keep adding along the summer....it smells wonderful! This weekend we are expecting rain and snow again...i'm waiting for it!! Have a great day!

"I will bless (my people) and the places surrounding my hill. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing." says the Lord.
Ezekiel 34:26

2 comments:

Kali said...

Hi there Mindy ~ visiting your blog, certainly is a peaceful corner. I love the pics of your garden and I'm sure it's going to be full of blooms in no time...I can't wait to see more pics then.

Maggie Ann said...

Your flowers are beautiful! Don't you just love roses..I do. We need to get our soil tested because our rose endeavors are never very successful. Spring is always so welcome..and the lovely things that God gives us to enjoy is just out of this world good. Hope your day is blessed...