March 28, 2006

fabulous finds...

These are the treasures that I found at the yard sale this past Saturday!!! Blogger won't let me publish all the pics at once...so I willhave to do them a little a a time...sorry about that...also I apologize for the failed attempt to change the date of the digital camera....I was able to get the month and year right...go figure! The lady who was having the yard sale actually called me and told me that she had some more "Victoria" magazines for me if I still wanted them...of course I said yes....and then she told me she was having another yard sale!! I was there at 630 am....Ready to shop and shop I did! Vintage towels, doilies, tins, pictures and teacups....I had fun hunting for these treasures....I am hand washing all the vintage towels, doilies and tablecloths. The hat pins are going in my room in a hat pin holder given to me by my best friend....the plates may be hung on a wall either by holders or...dear husband liked everything I purchased so much that he offered to build me a wall cabinet for all my plates that I have purchased over the past few months!!! I am enjoying my day...just came home from exercising and going to make some beef stew. Its raining here right now, dear husband is home from work today and the house is so quiet...he is busy working on a project on the patio. Time to light some candles and enjoy the peace and stillness here. Blessings of peace to you!
"Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls." Jeremiah 6:16 NIV

6 comments:

Amy said...

What a beautiful collection - I envy you so! Love that verse at the bottom - one of my favourites.

Kristy said...

Oh Mindy!What treasure I would have been in heaven at that yardsale.I absolutely adore crochet aprons!If you haven't got room I would kindly 'store' some of it for you :)

QueenConch said...

OH MY, these are sooo beautiful, you lucky gal. Thankyou sooooooooo much for my seasonal swap goodies. I am drinking the tea right now as I type this and have indulged myself with two of the delicious blueberry cookies!

Fams said...

How lovely!

Maggie Ann said...

Ah, rest for our souls...how good that sounds. I've enjoyed seeing all the lovely things you've added to your collection. They are very special....I'm glad for you..smile

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Mindy.... Oh what a collection of treasures. I was so pleased to be able to click and enlarge your pictures and take a real good look. Pure delight to see it all. Absolutely loved it all. Luv - Marion