December 31, 2005




Happy New Year!!!
Spending the day thus far...relaxing and watching some TV with my dear hubby! Will be going to our friends' home to have dinner and fellowship with them...looking forward to the time together!
As I look back to the past year..its been a year of blessings for our family and seeing the covenant of God manifest in such an astounding way!!! I have seen His faithfulness and provision. I have seen healing and restoration in the family as well!! This builds my faith as well as testify to others of the goodness of God, they see it with their own eyes and believe!
I am truly thankful for my family. We may not always see eye to eye on things but one thing for certain is this...we love each other and there in time of need. My children are awesome kids...seeing the Spirit of God in them and watching them on their journey with God is a beautiful thing indeed!
My husband is a very hardworking man...God has blessed him with strength and endurance to provide for his family. He is so funny and makes me laugh at his funny little sayings!
My dear sister and friend...she is a kindred spirit and a gift from God. I am truly a blessed woman indeed!
Looking forward to 2006 and serving the Lord with my whole heart and everything that I do, I do as unto the Lord!

"And I will give them one heart, and I will put a NEW spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God".

No comments: